Monday, July 9, 2012

Final Assesments


The beginning of week 8 marked the transition in to our final days and what would prove to be some of the toughest. However my assesments going in the end stretch gave me the added boost I needed to make it down the finish.
By week 8 I had lost 19lbs during the course of two months. My body fat percentage had dropped from 31.4% to 24.6% and overall I had lost close to 10" as well as gaining muscle. All of my reps had increased for the various excercises we caculate monthly and my mile run time had improved by 55seconds.


The week of assesments also marked my 1 year anniversary with Hardcore Fitness and the results from my progress over the year were something to be proud of. Over the past year i had gone from 168.4lbs. to 142.4lbs. Over all the inches I had lost added up to 21.75" and a body fat loss of 8%.
This may have been the end of the SLIM $ SUMMER CHALLENGE however I feel it is just the begginging of the changes and transformtaions I want to make, not only in my body but my lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment