Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The things that keep me going....




So I thought I would share a few of the things that keep me motivated day in and day out. First of all I love motivational quotes a few of my favorites that I keep in mind everytime Im at the gym or I get a craving for something that I cant have just yet I think of these things...

and the one I tell myself during my final "sweat sesh" as Ilike to call it...

I also keep a "body binder" each day is a running countdown of the challenge timeframe and begins with none other than what I refer to as "fit quotes" that I look to every morning. Each day I track my workout and what I eat and when. The binder also keeps workout tips celeb hot body pics and a my diet rotation and guidelines so I am never at a loss for information.
& right now my new obsession is my Polar wrist watch and heart rate monitor which tracks the calories I burn every day the above was yesterdays count from the time I left in the morning around 7:30am to the time I got home a little after 8pm. Today I bypassed this number by nearly 1000 calories!
Most off al I couldnt do any of this without my amazing trainers that are a wealth of inspiration Thank You Larry, Nadia & Ryan and of course the HCF TRANSFORMERS of http://www.hardcorefitnessinc.com/ as well as Mandy and Cory of http://www.cardiogirl.com/
These are just a few things that keep me on my toes, what motivates you?
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment