Monday, May 21, 2012

look out weekend....

 


 
 
 
Week 1 COMPLETE! I am hoping that was the hard part... My first week came with plenty of ups & downs. From kids home sick from school, making 3 a day workouts difficult, to a total meltdown over food cunsumption on day 4 (6 meals a day can be a little daunting in the begining). Not to mention my 3 day weekend in Palm Springs with my favorite girlfriends, surrounded by sweet and salty snacks as well as an abundance of beer and mixed drinks. I wont lie though there was a bit of trail mix that did find its way to my tummy. But here I am. I made it.
The diet itself however was less difficult to follow than I had expected. The diet being very cut and dry has been easy to maintain and has never left me wanting for more. Although fish at 9:30am is not exactly my idea of a tastey breakfast or post workout treat. I have also eaten more eggwhites than most people consume in months. & do not even get me started on how much water I have been drinking...With that said going in to week 2 I am down almost 7lbs and not only do I feel energized but confident I will conquer the next 7 weeks.
Below is a sample of some of the meals I eat throughout the day...


Thank you to my amazing JUGS this weekend. You really helped keep me on track even with all the temptaion at The Hen House. I love you all and you each inspire me in your own way! I am truly blessed.

2 comments: